Hi.
I'm Pablo Kickasso.
This is my blog.

4.21.2008

What the Hell Happened to Me?

Damn. I used to be such a cute little bastard. Ah, the innocence of youth. Note the abscence of the cynical smirk, the dead, soulless eyes of the later Kickasso.

I was over at mi Madre's place yesterday, and I got the idea to scan in some pics from this old box of photos (onto her bitching iMac, which I'm so friggin' jealous of. It's lightyears ahead of this 7 year old abacus I call a computer, but I digress.)

Anyway, apart from her iMovie annoyingly putting each scan into its own folder (anybody know how to get it to, I dunno, NOT do that?), it went pretty smooth, and soon I had more photos than the 100MB FLICKR allows you to upload per month. Any more and I would have had to shell out some of my hard-earned moolah. Fuck that. So 100MB it is, for now. You can check out more "Aww!"-inspiring cuteness here:

Kickasso: The Early Years

Damn people dressed funny in the 80's. Anywho, I'm sure I'll be adding more as time goes on.

Um, blog post end. Good night, and good luck.

1 offerings of praise:

Randi said...

You are just as cute now as you were then. Of course, I may be bias. :) Though much more manly. ;)

Contact